- Now let's install the AlPiNA plugin itself. To do that, return in the "Available Software" dialog. Add a new site with location: http://alpina.unige.ch/updates/site.xml
- Select the plugin as described below and click on install.
- Check that there is no problem and press the "Next button".
- Accept the license and click on "Finish".
- Again restart the workbench.
Congratulations the installation is complete!!!
The next step: Updating AlPiNA explains how to update the new versions of the plugin once it is installed in your Eclipse Environment.